Student participation in Career and Technology Foundations/Studies (CTF/CTS) is a valuable learning experience for students in grades 5 to 12.
Fees for specific CTF/CTS courses may be determined by the Principal, in consultation with the Head of the Education Department.
- Grade 5 to 9 CTF
- The CTF program will be offered to Grade 5 to 9 students in their neighbourhood school.
- The CTF program offered at the Grade 5 to 9 level is to be designed by combining components of courses within and across strands (e.g. career clusters) to enable students to explore a wide range of career options.
- Senior High CTS
- CTS courses offered at the senior high level are to be designed to provide students the opportunity to investigate potential career choices from introductory courses to advanced courses in a career pathway of their choice, based on course availability and access.
- Students may elect to take a course in any year, depending on the availability of staff, facilities, and student places, recognizing that not all courses may be offered at all levels.
- CTF/CTS courses will be offered to students in grades 5 to 12 with due consideration of the abilities and interests of the students, expertise of the staff, financial, material and physical resources within the school and student enrolments.