The most recent Municipal and School Board Election Day was Monday, October 18, 2021.
To learn more about being an FMPSD School Board Trustee, please see our Role of the Board presentation.
A person is eligible to vote in a school board trustee election if they:
- are at least 18 years of age
- are a Canadian citizen; and
- reside in Alberta and their place of residence is located in the school board’s boundaries on election day
A person can be nominated as a school board trustee in any election if they:
- are eligible to vote in the election
- have been a resident of the local jurisdiction and the ward for the six consecutive months immediately preceding nomination day; and
- are not otherwise ineligible.
Note: If you receive this error when downloading the forms:
Select the download button in top right-hand corner (pictured to the right) and save the file to your desktop.
For additional information contact Allan Kallal, Associate Superintendent Business & Finance at 780-799-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.