Click on the image below for My School Bus Monitor - Live Updates:
Over 1,200 Fort McMurray Public School Division students are transported safely to and from our schools every day. This makes us extremely proud as safety is our number one priority!
Requests for transportation are to be made at the time of registration at the school or online through your PowerSchool account.
Important Dates and Information 2023-2024
- Wednesday, August 16th - Schools open to accept registrations.
- Monday, August 21st, NOON - Bus registration deadline to ensure pick up on the first day of school
- Monday, August 28th - First day of regular bus service *Staggered entry in effect *No mid-day pick up for ECS
POLICY FOR ADDING STUDENTS
Monday, August 21st thru Monday, August 28th:
- Students will be eligible to ride as of Tuesday, September 5th
Tuesday, August 29th thru Friday, September 1st:
- Students will be eligible to ride as of Friday, September 8th
Monday, September 25th:
- All students, new stops – 8 to 10 business days
Additional information can be found in the Bus Registration Cut-off Dates for 2023-2024.
- Administrative Procedure 560: Student Transportation Services
- Administrative Procedure 560A: Transportation Fees
- Alberta Health Services - School Bus Safety
- Bell Times 2023-2024
- RMWB Transit School Schedule 2022-2023
- RMWB Transit Services Website
- RMWB Transit Guide- General Information/Student Responsibilities