Doing What’s Best for Kids

General Administration AP 190 - Form 190-4: Parental Permission Form

Permission is granted to  school on behalf of my child(ren) to

(please check appropriate box):

 record and tape my child(ren);
 display any of my child(ren's) works; and
 reproduce any of my child(ren's) work

for non-profit, educational purposes. I understand the production(s)/work(s) may be shown at educational displays during open house, inservice sessions and other school-related activities or used in a school newsletter or other school publication.

Signed this _____ day of ____________________, A.D.,_______________