All principals are required to prepare annual plans that are in harmony with the annual Division Three-Year Education Plan.
All principals in the Division will prepare a subsequent annual report that informs the local school community of the results of the education plan for the preceding school year.
- Principals shall develop an annual School Education Plan in consultation with school staff and School Councils.
- School Education Plans will identify school actions to accomplish the directions of the Division's Three-Year Education Plan as well as school priorities.
- School Education Plans are to be submitted to the Superintendent by May 1 of each year.
- Principals, in consultation with their staff, and School Councils shall prepare an Annual Report that informs the school community about the results of the school’s Education Plan.
- School Annual Reports are to be submitted to the Superintendent by November 1 of each year.
- All plans and results reports must satisfy the provincial requirements.