Click on the image below for My School Bus Monitor - Live Updates:
Over 1,200 Fort McMurray Public School Division students are
transported safely to and from our schools every day.
This makes us extremely proud as safety is our number one priority!
Requests for transportation are to be made at the time of registration at the school
or online through your PowerSchool account.
Important Dates and Information:
- Wednesday, August 18 - schools open to accept registrations
- Monday, August 23, 4:00 pm - bus registrations deadline to ensure pick up on the first day of school
- Monday, August 30 - first day of regular bus service *Staggered entry in effect *No mid-day pick up for ECS
- Tuesday, September 7 - first day of ECS mid-day bus service
Late registrations received:
- Tuesday, August 24 thru noon on Friday, August 27: students will be eligible to ride as of Friday, September 4
- Tuesday, September 7 thru Thursday, September 16: students will be eligible to ride in 5 business days
- Monday, September 20 and beyond: new stops - 5 to 8 business days, existing stops - 3 business days
Additional information can be found in the Bus Registration Cut-off Dates for 2021-2022.
- Administrative Procedure 560: Student Transportation Services
- Administrative Procedure 560A: Transportation Fees
- Alberta Health Services - School Bus Safety
- Bell Times 2021-2022
- RMWB Transit School Schedule 2020-2021
- RMWB Transit Services Website
- RMWB Transportation Brochure - General Information/Student Responsibilities