Click on the image below for My School Bus Monitor - Live Updates:
Over 4,000 Fort McMurray Public School Division students are
transported safely to and from our schools every day.
This makes us extremely proud as safety is our number one priority!
Requests for transportation are to be made at the time of registration at the school
or online through your PowerSchool account.
- Administrative Procedure 560: Student Transportation Services
- Administrative Procedure 560A: Transportation Fees
Monday, August 17th - Schools open to accept registrations
Monday, August 24th, 4:00 PM - Final cut-off for submitting bus registrations to ensure pick up on the first day of school
Monday, August 31st - First-day regular bus service (ECS* to Grade 12) *No mid-day pick up for ECS
Tuesday, September 8th - First day of ECS mid-day bus service
Policy for Adding Students
Registrations received Tuesday, August 25th thru Friday, August 28th:
- Students will be eligible to ride as of Friday, September 4th
- Cut-off for registrations is NOON on Friday
Registrations received Tuesday, September 8th thru Thursday, September 17th:
- All students, all stops - 5 business days
Registrations received Monday, September 21st and beyond:
- All students, new stops - 5 to 8 business days
- All students, existing stops - 3 business days
Additional information can be found in the Bus Registration Cut-off Dates for 2020-2021.