Register for the 2020-2021 School Year
What do you need to register?
- Complete the online student registration application
- Proof of age such as a child’s birth certificate or immigration documentation (for newcomers)
- Proof of resident for your child (not applicable for schools/programs of choice)
- Copies of any court orders affecting student
- Give your school a call should you need assistance or have questions
To Register for the Current School Year please print off the registration form below and bring/email/fax to your school.
Choosing a School Outside of Your Attendance Boundary:
Parents/guardians may request to enroll their child in a school outside of their designated attendance boundary. Click here for interactive attendance zone maps.
Transportation services will then become the responsibility of parents/guardians. If there is an established yellow school bus route and that has space available, students choosing this option will have access to transportation services on a priority basis – funded, user-pay, and choice. The transportation fee to a choice school is $410 per student with no family rate. Additional transportation information can be accessed in the Joint Transportation Bus Brochure.