We love parental support and more importantly, parental involvement in education. We want to provide you with the best resources available. We encourage you to visit your child’s school website and become actively involved in the school community.
- School Bell Times 2017-18
- Accident Information & Claim Form
- Alberta Health Services H1N1 Information
- Alberta Initiative for School Improvement
- Admin Procedures Manual
- IAP Kids Plus Accident Insurance
- Inform Alberta
- Student Travel Insurance Policy
- Get Cyber Safe
IAP Kids Plus Accident Insurance
Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance
For your convenience, we have made arrangements for families to voluntarily purchase student accident insurance through the Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance program, underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance offers protection against the unexpected costs of injury from accidents, and is especially valuable for families who:
- do not have medical or dental plans
- have limited plans, as it may help supplement health and dental benefits, or
- have active children who enjoy sports and outdoor activities
For complete plan details, please visit www.kidsplus.ca.
In-School Settlement Support Program
The In-School Settlement Support Program (ISSSP) is a shared idea between settlement agencies and school boards from Edmonton, Fort McMurray, and Grande Prairie. In Fort McMurray, the program is coordinated by the Edmonton Immigrant Services Association (EISA) and the Public and Catholic School Boards. It is funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).